Filters allow you to divide your contact lists into segments and target these addresses separately. To create a filter, either watch our walkthrough video or follow the step by step guide below.
Create a Filter – Step by Step
In the contact list section find the list you would like to filter.
In the lists options select add filter.
Give the new filter a name, and you can begin adding in search criteria.
- The first dropdown field dictates what field you’re searching in.
- The second dropdown condition controls the type of search, eg match all criteria, is empty, is one of etc.
- The final dropdown value is the word, phrase or number that you’re searching for.
Once these are all added, click save.
- You can add additional rows to filters to narrow down your search using more parameters. Click the add button to begin.
- When using two or more rows, you can use the filter criteria drop down to change between match ALL criteria and match ANY criteria. This allows you to switch between looking for records that either match every row of search criteria you’ve added, or just one of them.
- You can include comma separated values in your list and use search criteria such as is one of.
- If you add additional records to your contact list, any filters will automatically update accordingly with any new matching records