If you’ve had a template built by the Pure360 Creative Team, here is how you can change the background colour of a button.
1. Place your cursor in the button and click to bring up the correct breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the editor.
2. Click on the property ‘table.btn-color’
3. Click on Insert/Edit Table icon
4. Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab and then click on the colour block in the Background Color field.
4. Use the colour picker to select the new background colour. Then click Apply.
5. Click update and you’ll see the background colour in your button has updated.